Saturday, November 28, 2009

:)

I'm still around. Just...busy as all hell! Here is what I know so far, and what will be going down in the near future. I handed in my resignation at both my jobs. My last days will be December 18th and 20th. Hopefully, this coming Monday we should find out more information on the move. I am really really hoping that the Army will move our stuff from both locations (my house and the storage room) as I really really don't have the resources (man power more than anything else) to get everything back from the storage room to my house. Then, I will be supervising the moving guys for 2 days while they pack and inspect everything and then move it on to the truck. We are hoping they can do this before New Years, as I would like to be down in GA by that time.
If not, I will just have to drive up here for it depending on when they can get here. I've started applying for a few jobs down there again, hopefully I will get something. I will be down there longer this time.
I'm still going to school online. I'm almost done with my science course and I am finishing my math course. I was supposed to be able to take the math test, but one of the mentors (not mine, she is out for surgery right now, though she and I are the ones who talked about me taking the test this session instead of next) and this is really screwing me up now. As soon as I find out more, I will probably update it on here.
Oh, I did an interview a little while back with the Salt Lake Tribune and here is the article. http://www.sltrib.com/midvalley/ci_13579580 It is about military spouses and going to school. :)

Thanksgiving went well. Had a lot of family, though I wish there could have been more. Mishu was able to be here with me for it, which was great. Hopefully we will be able to go to his family for Easter, seeing as he will be working for both Christmas and New Years.

Ok, It's late and I should be off to bed. :)

No comments: