Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OK so...

I know I haven't been on here much but I do have a post that I would like everyone to re-post if possible and if you are in the DC area, please go participate!
Please re-post: If you are free on Memorial Day morning, what better way to pay honor to all who have been lost in service to our country...The Westboro Baptist Church will be outside Arlington National Cemetery attempting to spread their hatred. Please come out from 9am-11am to stand in FRONT of them to show your support of the US military and their families. Please bring flags, signs, etc. to show your support.
 
 
Yes, I know by posting this, and by people showing up, we are giving them attention. But we are also showing them we will NOT stand for the desecration of these brave souls' memories. 

No comments: