Monday, December 28, 2009

Part 1 of the move

The movers came today. :)

I'll be driving down to GA on Wednesday morning. I'm just emotionally and physically exhausted right now. They moved most everything and there were only a few things that were not taken, mostly due to stuff being moved around the in basement and I did not realize there was stuff on my mom's side of the crawlspace in the basement. The movers DID end up taking my things out of the crawlspace and basement in general. They moved everything out of the apartment and the storage room, so there were no issues with that. :)
I have to finish cleaning tomorrow and then in the afternoon I am going to be spending time with my family. Ok, I'm out. Just wanted to update. :)

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Told you, you could do it. PCSing is a huge inconvenience but it's not magic or the end of the world.
Drive carefully.