Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ugh.

What a way to start the day. I wake up at 2:30AM because originally I was going to take Mishu to work (he's on the ambulance today and they are doing a long distance transfer) but then I realized there was no reason I would need the truck, so I told him to just take it. Oh, mind you, my car is down and out right now, brakes are shot. Whheeeeeee! Well, I get out of bed at about 9:30 AM because our realtor called me. OH, btw, we got a house! It's in Southern Pines, NC. It's not big or anything but it's good for us for now. :) The lot is a nice size. Well, I wake up to go check my email because there are more documents that the realtor needs signed. I open my door and OMG there is the worst smell ever. Hope (little dog) had the poopies yesterday and apparently had massive liquid diarrhea this morning. :( So I shoo her and Holly outside, wipe up what I can from the floor and take the kennel floor outside and hose it and them down. Then Hope decides she is going to dig. Not a happy fur-mama right now. I like letting them dry off outside but nope not today. They are drying off in their kennel and the house is airing out. Blah.

The movers were originally supposed to come today to move our stuff. Thank goodness Mishu was able to stave them off for about a week. The house still isn't closed on and probably wont be until the first week of June. So after they move our stuff, Mishu will have to check into post next month around the middle of the month. I'll probably be staying around here in Augusta until we close on the house. We have a friend here who is fine with me staying there. It's actually really a good thing because it allows me to continue working here until right before I go to NC. :) I can't wait to get to the new house though! It won't be a constant mess like this one was. One of the main reasons I can't wait to move...Fayetteville and the area have the Aldi chain! AHH! I miss my Aldi's! I can't believe how much I've been spending on groceries without being able to go there.

Ok, back to life. Blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog popped up in my inbox because I have a Google Alert set up for "Southern Pines, NC."

It's great to hear you have bought a house here in Southern Pines. Welcome to town! It is a great place to live. We love our military families.

Chris Smithson, Southern Pines Town Council
www.ChrisSmithson.com