Friday, February 26, 2010

Wheeee

Today should be interesting. I get to meet the district manager for the first time. I'm hoping he likes me and likes the fact that I have been stellar with customer service and have gotten mentioned on the customer surveys (positively) for two weeks in a row and I've really only been out on the floor for less than a month. :) What I'm really hoping for is a raise! LOL! Yes, yes, that is my overall goal. That would be kick ass. But...I'm not holding out hope. The company isn't the same it was 5 years ago...hell...it isn't the same as it was when I left in 2007.

In less than a month I will be in Chicago for a long weekend. My brother is swimming in the IL Special Olympics again and I am going to cheer him and the rest of the team on early one Saturday morning. I've also got to pick up some boxes and things left behind from when the movers moved my stuff. I'll be taking Mishu's truck up, which should actually be a little easier ride; it's got cruise control! Yay! I'll probably get together for lunch and dinner with some friends so that should be fun.

Well, it's off to work I go. Have a great day!

No comments: