Friday, August 6, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In

So I've decided to give this a try. Yep...this is one of those "everyone else is doing it" things so :p!

  1. What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?
I wish that I had learned to stress less. I always worry about everything and it’s something I’m working on now to try not to do but it would have helped a lot more if I had learned while younger.
  1. What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?
Hrmmm…Right now, really nothing. I’m peachy fine with the military. My husband on the other hand…I love him to death but he has all these grandiose ideas and those ideas change like the weather in Chicago.
  1. What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?
I haven’t really been in NC very long but probably the Outer Banks. It’s something we’d like to get to see eventually though. :)
  1. What are you avoiding doing right now?
Taking a shower! As soon as I’m done writing this though, I will go take one. I’m shtinkie!
  1. Wine, beer or liquor?
Right now, nothing. :( But normally either beer or wine. Or amaretto. So um….all 3! :D


No comments: