Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In

  1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post
I want to go travel Europe, go to Puerto Rico, see the Mississippi river and beyond, um….I know there is more but this is what I can immediately think of!
  1. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
Mishu and I were married in June of ’09. When we got married he was stationed at Ft. Gordon, GA and I joined him there this last January. In May, he was reassigned to Ft. Bragg, NC and that is where we are at right now!
  1. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
Etta James: At Last
….
That’s all I can think of right now! LOL!
  1. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Pineapple, pepperoni and onion! NOM!
  1. What are three good things in your life right now?
I am married to the man of my dreams. We are expecting twins, who will be here in the next 2-3 months! I have family who loves me dearly.

    No comments: