Friday, October 1, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

  1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)
Well, I've never dressed up other than for Halloween and Renaissance faires.  So I guess that.
  1. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)
I really haven't given up anything...other than a solid job in my home town. But that job would have been eliminated, so that's why I figure that I didn't give up anything. 
  1. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
I would go to Europe and travel all the countries and cities where my family is from. Why? Because I think it would be cool to see where my roots are from!
  1. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from And You Never Did Think)
I would probably have chosen the Marines back when I was physically able to and when the physical (height) requirements for pilots was different (shorter). I'd probably join the Army otherwise. 
  1. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
Meatloaf probably. OMNOMNOM!

No comments: