Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day

Today was my first day at my new job. It was really cool. It was basically me taking a back seat to observe the classroom. The in's an out's, what to do, what not to do, how to lift, how to feed.
I work in a classroom with children who have almost no independent movement and are non-verbal. As the days go on I will take over more responsibilities in the classroom. I truly think I will enjoy this. :D I will update more on this as time goes by.
I talked to the company I was looking at to do the video and DJ'ing for the wedding and we have him reserved! :D That means nearly major thing is taken care of for the wedding! There are a couple more things that need to get taken care of, but it's mostly the stuff I know nothing about, like Mishu's uniform, the Honor/Color Guard and the tuxedo rentals for the guys.
:D

No comments: