Monday, September 15, 2008

Hi! I feel Craptacular!

I still have no solid job. This is really wearing me out. Not physically, but mentally and emotionally. I've decided tomorrow morning I will put my resume out to as many places as I can find on Craigslist. I'm not having any luck finding anything in the education field. So I'm now reaching out to anything I can find. :\ Anything from clerical and customer service work to dog walking and telemarketing. I'm 'bout ready to pull my hair out...this is stressing me out so much! I just need to earn some money, I need to save up for my wedding and I need to pay rent. I need to pay for college. I need to pay my bills. I need to buy food and I need to buy gas for my car. And what sucks even more is that this economy is only going to get worse before it gets any better. I just wish things were easier, were more simple. Wrar!

No comments: