Monday, March 22, 2010

Lesson for the day:

ASTHMA SUCKS!

I'm sitting here trying to recover from an asthma attack right now. I took my inhaler 3 times over the last 15 minutes and have not been able to stop coughing. If anything I'm typing is spelled wrong or does not make sense, i'm sorry. I've had to backspace a ton and I cannot stop shaking.



My dog, Hope got out of the front gate of my mom's house. I'm assuming she either a. jumped it or b. crawled under the front gate. She is known for jumping fences and the front swinging part of the gate has about a 4-7" gap underneith it.

I realized she was gone by the time she was about a half block away from me and she just kept going. I ran and she just kept going. She slowed down a little bit and another lady in a car circled the block looking for her. about 4 blocks away we found her and she tried luring Hope with Cheetos and Hope finally came back to me, she doesn't like strangers.

OMG my lungs feel like they are burning. I'm still coughing but I'm coming down a bit. Some people cant get air in with their asthma, well, I can't get air out. So the next breath can't take in enough air. and it just keeps getting worse. Ugh. So not in a good mood right now.

No comments: