Monday, January 4, 2010

So far

The job hunt, so far, is painfully annoying. I've been here 5 days and nothing but call backs and "no". When I say call backs, I'm not talking, "oh, we are interested, come back for another interview," I'm talking "Please call back another time, the person you are looking for is not here right now/today." I have to call one place back tomorrow and maybe drop off a resume there. I should hear back from Home Depot on Wednesday as to when they want me to come in to meet with them. I put in an application with the local school district today. So here's to hoping something comes through.

Our family has a new addition! Her name is Hope and she is a Golden Retriever mix. We are not sure yet what she is mixed with but I'm thinking Chow Chow maybe.
Photobucket

Also, I talked to my mentor at Western Governor's University and we set up my classes for the next 6 months. I will be taking the approximate equivalent to 16 credits. EEEP! That's a lot! I was taking about 12 before and could barely balance that but I really think I have my life in order right now and I KNOW that I will be able to pull it off. If I continue at that rate (16 credits, or as WGU calls them, competency units) I will graduate in December of 2011. That is 6 months earlier than originally planned! I know I can do this...I know i can!

That's about it for now... :D

No comments: