Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To do list for the day

This is more for my own benefit:

•Call Home Depot about test next week, cannot be scheduled.
•Do Goddess workout
•Boxes in Kitchen
•Clean up Kitchen
•Go through some boxes in front room
•Find the screws for dining room table
•Find EA Active accessories
•Eat Lunch
•Drink glass of Tazo/Green tea
•Drink glass of White iced tea
•Drink glass of White iced tea
•Drink one glass hot white tea
•Call Sears about Wii
•Call moving company back about move
•Call Macy's about giftcard

2 comments:

HellcatBetty said...

Look how many you've already crossed off! I love making lists because I love love love the feeling of crossing things off. Sometimes I add unnecessary easy things to the list just so I can cross it off ;)

CorinneR. said...

Hahaha! That is exactly what I do as well! (ie drinking certain fluids...lol!) But honestly, if I don't put it down on there, I probably will never remember to do it!